Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started about an hour ago, have winter weather advisory for the Chicagoland and NW Indiana area. If anyone lives in the Crown Point area and is goin out latter tonight after it builds up send me some mail.
:D :D :D What would I do without lake effect?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Let it snow! Push that lake effect snow this way! :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
:withstupid: I don't know why I decided to locate in east-central Indiana. :cussing: :cussing:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hope ya get more of that white stuff than ya need!!! i will be heading up your way in 2 weeks!!

Think Snow and a whole lot of it!!!!! :doh:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:cussing: :cussing: Winds came from east to west in too strait of a line. Got only bout an inch. Chi town got good and pounded though. :angry: :angry: ???

Oh well, South Bend should still have snow and I'm in Eagle River Snt Germain from Dec 26 - Jan 1. I can wait.........No I cant :doh:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Originally posted by Radguy@Dec 2 2002, 10:53 PM
I didn't think that people in Indiana owned sleds :doh: SWRules
I have been in central Indiana most of my life and have owned sleds since the mid-seventies. I think the last poll in the county had about 12% of the people in the county own sleds.

CYA on the trails

Brian

·
Registered
221 Posts
I live in WNY and we are expected to get anywhere from 6" to about 12" tonight and into tomorrow. I sure hope it works out, cuz the trails officially open this weekend!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts