Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just put down my deposit today on my new bad boy.
Yep, pulled the trigger on a 08 F8 Sno Pro Black/White.
Can't wait till fall now. :christmas:
Gonna have to change my name now... kinda. :lookaround:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep, pulled the trigger on a 08 F8 Sno Pro Black/White.[/b]
Congrats on the new sled! :D

As far as the waiting just do what I am doing.. Late at night sneek out to the garage and take the cover off... slowly and I mean slowly run your hand down her hood talking softly as you stroke. :inlove: Tell her to be patient that her time will come.... Polish her up and make her feel good... Take care of her and she will take care of you...

Now, if you really need a kick nothing is better than the smell of 2 cycle exhaust in the summer.

Gonna go take my physc med's now :lookaround:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

As far as the waiting just do what I am doing.. Late at night sneek out to the garage and take the cover off... slowly and I mean slowly run your hand down her hood talking softly as you stroke. :inlove: Tell her to be patient that her time will come.... Polish her up and make her feel good... Take care of her and she will take care of you...

Now, if you really need a kick nothing is better than the smell of 2 cycle exhaust in the summer.

Gonna go take my physc med's now :lookaround:[/b]
Am I supposed to do this to the old sled? hahaha
I won't have the new one till fall.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will there be a name change there Zr84evr ? lol M[/b]
I guess a little bit. Wonder if anyone has F84evr? Although, I'm not sure if I like that now that I read it. :lookaround:

Oh, and thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Congrats

just hope the issue are solved next season on the F8

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts

As far as the waiting just do what I am doing.. Late at night sneek out to the garage and take the cover off... slowly and I mean slowly run your hand down her hood talking softly as you stroke. :inlove: Tell her to be patient that her time will come.... ... Take care of her and she will take care of you...[/b]
That's what I have been saying all along...Finally someone got it.. lmao ! :rolleyes: :tongue: :tongue:

Congrats Rob ! I will have to keep my eyes peeled in Strongs for you now !

Snow4

·
Registered
538 Posts
Sweet Rob!! I can't wait to see how you like it. I hope it is as good to you as the ZR has been. Have a great summer. Its going to seem like forever now. Maybe waiting4evr should be your new name. At least until fall.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys kill me! Waiting4EVR! That's what its going to feel like. Thanks sledhead, and I really liked your pics and video.
Thank you too snow4.
I WANT IT IN THE GARAGE NOW!
Oh, well, just have to try and forget about it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The only pain with a new sled in the Fall is when you get it you can't ride it really. The excitement is there and want, but you got to wait a few months til the snow comes. It is a great feeling though when your sled actual arrives pre-ordered and they don't have any on the showroom floor yet. You still somehow find a way to drop everything!

Excellent choice on the F8 as that is what I would go with for a new one. Figured mine comes with a 4yr engine warranty though so I might as well keep it for that long. I am also still making payments on it as well too. Used sled prices were so cheap this year they were practically giving them away aroun here anyways!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Congrats on the new iron. What will become of your beloved ZR? If I bought a newer model I would keep my '02 ZR, unless they offered some very insane trade in price for it.

I just love my 800!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 02 is for sale, but I'm not giving it away so to speak. If it doesn't sell, it'll be a back up. No hurry here.
Thanks to everyone for the nice comment. I can tell you what I will be doing this fall. A lot of sitting in the garage, and drooling, and polishing, and ... and... and... Oh, you get the point.
I'm ready for some sun and fun now though.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
The 02 is for sale, but I'm not giving it away so to speak. If it doesn't sell, it'll be a back up. No hurry here.
Thanks to everyone for the nice comment. I can tell you what I will be doing this fall. A lot of sitting in the garage, and drooling, and polishing, and ... and... and... Oh, you get the point.
I'm ready for some sun and fun now though.[/b]
I want to hear the " and " part... If you need to learn how to do engine sounds while sitting on it in July, Just let me know. lol

Snow4

·
Registered
465 Posts
congrats on the new sled and , I just got a new rev and the felling of a new sled is great. Is that the sno pro that is black/white/purple?
I thought that I saw it in the supertrax magazine.
great job, and I bet it feels like christmas!! :christmas:

-Frank

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want to hear the " and " part... If you need to learn how to do engine sounds while sitting on it in July, Just let me know. lol

Snow4[/b]
I think I got that part down pat! Stinks cause with the old one since it was all broke in, if I wanted to hear engine sounds, I would just fire it up!

The and... part is just for me and her to know about. lol

:lookaround: :lookaround: :lookaround:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
The and... part is just for me and her to know about. lol

:lookaround: :lookaround: :lookaround:[/b]
:lmao:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
slick name change... :undercover:

No drool on the hood is one good thing about not having it in the garage all summer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts