Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone have a link to any sites with this information?[/b]
I would just got to the four manufactures websites for that I dont think there is a special site that compares them all and tells you the specs all on one site.

·
10,054 Posts
I dont think ski doo lists theirs, but cat has theirs listed on the site and in literature, polaris and yamaha has theirs in literature but not sure about their respective sites.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Cat does not list the HP nor weight anymore in the brochure

me thinks it is do to the xtra weight of the Fseries and lower than expected HP of some of the big models

The F7 had the hp and low weight so they bragged about it now they are silenced just like in the mid 90s when they were the heavyweights

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
just checked out their site

NOT listed anymore

·
10,054 Posts
Sorry, I didnt realize cat had stopped listing theirs,,, I am sure I have it listed in last years literature and I know it was on their site last year also.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Yes Puree they did list it LAST year

but LIKE I SAID

since the Fseries chassis has gained LOTS of weight and the HP is not the same as the Firecats they decided not to list the weight nor the HP this year

They did list it last year but soon realized how much heavier the Cats look compared to the other manufactures and the HP is down compared to same cc vs other manufactures

They gloated when they were #1 in HP and #1 in Lightweight BUT now have their tail between their legs as they are no longer #1 in those categories

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any particular model yopu want to know ?.. I know this will start some dialogue.[/b]
I have a 2008, m-8, I think I have determined it has about 145 hp, I was just trying to find a site that listed all the sleds and their hp ratings. Thanks for all the replies.

·
10,054 Posts
your m8 should have the same hp as the 2007 m8,,, I would assume that it is still listed under previous model years on the arctic cat website,,, give it a shot and see what find,,,

www.arcticcat.com

fb, cant agree with you more,, its fun being at the top and letting everyone know your there, but when you loose that top spot, its funny how you dont make mention of it any longer,,,

·
Registered
980 Posts
Not sure if they have it listed anymore, but you used to be able to go to d&d racings site and they had stock hp vs. their modded hp for any sled they made parts for.
Sorry, I didn't get a chance to look, but it may be worth checking out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts