Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the race last weekend, have been busy so i just got a chance to post the pics this morning.  The race was great lots of action. They wouldnt let us enter in the mechanics race, only 440s.
 But we did get to play with the gades on the ski hills all day

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Two doos fight for the checkered.  

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple more airborne division doos. You can see the entire course from this angle. Alot of the racers there are not used to this style of track, but IMHO it is my favourite.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A view from the top.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CrazyB in the pit with some stylin new doo gear. No more muckstang,lol

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is ladyk on her 02 mxz 800 renegade coming back from a hill shred. Her and gregger were gone so long i was starting to get worried,lol
. Gregger said she was getting bigger air than him in the huge jumps in the freestyle area

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another view from the top

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Nice pics

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Whats the deal??  Did you guys just take your sleds there and you were able to play around on the hills?? What day were you there?  I was there on Sat.
Looks like you had some fun!!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have friends who race in the CSRA.  You just gotta get new X team gear and blend in. We were there on the sunday and did most of our shredding towards the end as we did not want to draw attention to ourselves. It was a blast, i did the same thing the day before at calabogie. The hills there are 5 to 6 times as big with some really long runs. Unfortunately the pictures got killed when my hard drive crashed on monday.  

1 - 14 of 14 Posts