Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to go next weekend? I'll be there w/ skidoo175 both days. I missed the races last year. 2 years ago suffered quite a sunburn :cool: Hopefully the weather will be good like this weekend.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I hope to get up there..............maybe!!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Rumor has it Carl Kuster, Steve Martin, the crazy Allards and possibly even the DJ and Carl might be there on the Amsoil sleds.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Rumour has it Yamaha might have something there too

So could some PLEASE BRING A DIGITAL CAMERA AND POST PICS :sly:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Originally posted by FreezerBurnt@Mar 31 2005, 02:32 AM
Rumour has it Yamaha might have something there too

So could some PLEASE BRING A DIGITAL CAMERA AND POST PICS :sly:
[snapback]415028[/snapback]​
Will do....

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll try something like that on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Originally posted by MikeD@Apr 1 2005, 02:35 PM
How about all us SW folks met somewhere? Beer stand at 12:30?
[snapback]415369[/snapback]​
There's beer? :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
woke up this morning to A LOT of snow and really bad road conditions. the drive would have been horrible so we stayed home instead. was kinda mad cuz they have an awesome set-up there. last weekend in kitchener had an awesome track and had a great time!! too bad i missed it this weekend.

jamie-lee, i saw u in kitchener last week and it looked like u had a pretty good weekend. how did u end up?? u got 8th or something in the TS 600 class right??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey,
Uhm I cant quite remember all of the qualifiers and that, but i ended up finals with....
Pro Women averaged to 8th,
Sport 600 Women - 3rd
Trailsport 600 - 8th
Trailsport 500 - 13
... My main points class is the Sport Women, all the other ones are for fun :) Im in 4th place as of right now according to regionals.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good to see MikeD there today. Sorry guys that I didn't get a chance to pop in to see you. Too much fun out in the precip. :bash: Conditions were crappy both days. Lots of snow & kind of warm temps which made for poor visibility & a very rough track. A friend was leading on the last lap in the Masters class final today when he hit a bump he didn't see. Ended up breaking his arm :( .

Once I got over to Hwy. 12 the drive home wasn't too bad.

I think Carl Kuster won Pro 600 on Saturday. Dave Allard won Pro Stock & Pro Open today.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Originally posted by revrnd@Apr 3 2005, 09:25 PM
Good to see MikeD there today. Sorry guys that I didn't get a chance to pop in to see you. Too much fun out in the precip. :bash: Conditions were crappy both days. Lots of snow & kind of warm temps which made for poor visibility & a very rough track. A friend was leading on the last lap in the Masters class final today when he hit a bump he didn't see. Ended up breaking his arm :( .

Once I got over to Hwy. 12 the drive home wasn't too bad.

I think Carl Kuster won Pro 600 on Saturday. Dave Allard won Pro Stock & Pro Open today.
[snapback]415832[/snapback]​

revrnd, did yamaha have that prototype racer there?? that was the big word in the pits that they were bringing that vector from sweden and riding it down here. any info on that?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yup, the Yamaha was there!! Sweet looking machine. Never got to fir it up and take a run on it. Gord had it running to move it around... SWEEETTTT!!!!!!

Ian Haydon got third in the fina of the Pro Open class, giving him the # 1 plate for the next year!!

GREAT event, it snowed big time, glad it wasn't rain!!

Ryan Gauld won the Mechanics race, and Jon Adams won the staff race.

Polaris demo rides were a huge hit, as well as the frestyle guy how was jumping a bone stock 440 Polaris!!

It was a great weekend, with the exception of Kevin Lyons busting his arm on the final lap when he was leading!!

Big thanks to the Lawerences of the Woodland racing team for leading me Mellissa's sled for the staff race. No goggles meant no vision, but had a blast!!

Dave.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts