Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still trying to sell the house. We no longer have a realtor, so FSBO it is. No realtor fee's.
I owe 85,000 on the house. I'd like to get about that for it. Nice double lot. 24X30 garage. New furnace, everything in great shape!!

Also, may be available for rent.

Contact me if interested
[email protected]
or
(269) 720-7720

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Love the interior. You need some traffic and it will sell. The double lot is a bonus as well.

What can you do for some more curb appeal? Landscaping is nice but low.... if you could put something bright there for window treatments, etc. I bet you could get some movement in the market.

does the road get a lot of traffic... need lots of open houses if so. fresh baked cookies are a nice touch and smell :wink:

OK I watch to much "property ladder" and "flip this house". I am also our decorater, sad to say.

EDIT: Red or Green shutters for the upstairs/attic window would be a good return invetment

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Love the interior. You need some traffic and it will sell. The double lot is a bonus as well.

What can you do for some more curb appeal? Landscaping is nice but low.... if you could put something bright there for window treatments, etc. I bet you could get some movement in the market.

does the road get a lot of traffic... need lots of open houses if so. fresh baked cookies are a nice touch and smell :wink:

OK I watch to much "property ladder" and "flip this house". I am also our decorater, sad to say.

EDIT: Red or Green shutters for the upstairs/attic window would be a good return invetment[/b]
Oh Matty! stop it. LOL..... That house should sell no problem. Good luck. :D

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I wish that was in the Gaylord area sitting on 10 acres. I would be all over that one. Nice house though.
Richard

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
been on the market for 9 months with a realtor. The market here sucks!! Very very little traffic. I've owned it for 4 years. I'm asking what I owe. Not what I paid, what I owe!

Richard, if it was Gaylord on 10 acres. Probably wouldn't be for sale.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
been on the market for 9 months with a realtor. The market here sucks!! Very very little traffic. I've owned it for 4 years. I'm asking what I owe. Not what I paid, what I owe!

Richard, if it was Gaylord on 10 acres. Probably wouldn't be for sale.[/b]
I know what you mean. Good luck!
Richard

Here is my place in Florida.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts