Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to why some people don't list their location??  It's nice to know where other people are from.  They might be your neighbors.  I understand if your running from the popo...hehe

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
670ho,
 what have you done that we should murder you ? LOL. from some of the things i've done you don't have to worry. unless you testified against tony saprano.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Paul,670ho lives three doors down to the right from you.He drives that Dogde truck that mysteriously is just pulling out from your driveway when you are pulling in after work.Now you know why he keeps his location a mystery.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I have mine posted.  Unless you want it even more specific.  I can do that if you want me to.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i dont want anybody to know i live in southwest lower michigan then everybody would want to come and ride here in southwest lower michigan that is if we had any snow oops please disregaurd the southwest lower michigan part i didnt want to say that

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I feel pretty safe stating my location,not many others from around here.
Besides I haven't cheesed anybody off ...............lately

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ladyk,
 post it i'll find it i am sure i have some rednck family there, where i come from we are most proud with the least amount of hubcaps on our vehicles. it shows we have the most dogs to feed out of the hubcaps. i had alot more dogs but when the porch broke it killed a few.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
well paul, i wasnt born and raised here in apsley.i moved up from scarborough 5 yrs ago.so im not local or a redneck(LOL).most of the locals talk about me coming from scarborough and having a few tattoos and having such a nice sled LOL.im probobly the local freak.LOL

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I sled and cottage in your area ladyk.I've actually found the trails pretty decent the last few weeks as well.Put on lots of miles and i didn't encounter to many ding dongs on the trail either which is nice

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
We haven't had any snow!  We got 4 inches today though:)
That's a start!  Pray to the snow gods for some more

1 - 20 of 29 Posts