Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a fellow that posted his birthdate that showed up on march the 5th, it was his 67th birthday. he is the oldest guy on the board and we missed giving him the big birthday wish. can i find any excuses ? no. when he gets the forum i will remember then.
added this later he goes by the name sartwo

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
When was his b-day???I think there was some problems a while back displaying b-days when there were some server issues
I remember rocketman's b-day wasn't displayed and how dissapointed he was
Maybe that was the reason we missed it paul,or at least i hope thats why.I occasionally ride with a few gents in there 70's and i can say it is a treat and a honor to go with them.We get actual war stories not just sleddin stories

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
z800rtx,
 rocketmans birthday announcement is on page 15 of the ski-doo forum.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I know we acknowldged it but for some reason i think it wasn't
displayed and he was perturbed
I do not doubt your knowledge paul
lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for picking up on my age I think. Just wanted to add that I may be the oldest guy here but I rode this year with a guy who's been riding since 1960 and just turned 80 and still going, Sam is from Bozeman Montana

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SARTWO,
 HAPPY i think it is belated BIRTHDAY and we look forward to your wisdom on this forum. come back and take the microphone sometime it'll be appreciated by all.  

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Happy B-Day.

Thats a lot of years of sledding.  I hope I'm still doing it after that many years.

FishHog

1 - 11 of 11 Posts