Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I did pretty good this year.

I found factory plastic skis with 8 inch carbide for my 95 zr 580, carbide is in excellent shape and skis have very little wear, $40.00.

I got 72 woody's gold digger studs, nuts, and backer plates for the wifes 2000 z 440, $60.00

I got my brother in law a new Bieffe B-20? Dot Snell Helmet, $65.00

1 arctic cat sweat shirt, 1 cat turtle neck, both 50% off.

And a couple of other odds and ends, I wish I had more money, I could have dropped a fortune.  I loved it!

What did everyone else find?  Anyone get ripped off?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did real good, but man was it hot!!!! I got a backrest for 30 bucks, kids boots for 5$ a pair,carbides for 25$. Did I mention It was hot? We live in Marysville Ohio, we left friday night at 6  and got home on sunday at 8:00 in the morning  we've done this for three years next year we are going to spend both days there.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I found 6 inch carbides for my zr500 for $36, a hat for $10 and lots of water for a $1 a bottle.  This was our first time and we were there for about 3/4 the day on saturday.  Next time were going for two days.  I definetly could have spent alot of money to.  There were a few sleds I would have liked to take home.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I forgot to say that a friends brother met a rider from slednecks 4 in the parking lot.  They got a free Slednecks 5 DVD.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
My first time, too.  Next year I'm planning 2 days and bringing at least a grand, because I didn't have nearly enough time and money this year.  I got a ski-doo 3in1 jacket, replacement seat cover, belt, hyfax, Oakley goggles and nose guard, and windshield.  All that for $200.
The only major ripoff was all that $1 water.  Cripe, pop was only 50 cents, why does the darn water gotta be so expensive?

I've got a bunch of pictures to post tonight, too.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I thought the price of the water was high untill they ran out.  Then I would have been willing to pay double that for a bottle of water.

·
Registered
356 Posts
This was our 7th. year at Haydays, the expanded swap meet is nice, the new  parking off the grounds is not so great (a long long ways to carry stuff) I picked up a set of new chev alum wheels complete with caps and lugnuts for $225.00 for the tow vehicle...A new Doo Modular helmut for $250.00. 4 new doo idler wheels  with bearings for 5 bucks a piece (the guy had a whole box full I should have got more) a water temp gauge for $5.00, and a few old posters for a couple bucks each. also got blair morgans autograph, and all the members of the X team racers. It was definately hot, didn't get a chance to see the new rev's run but heard they did well. all in All a pretty good year..... doo Z

1 - 9 of 9 Posts