Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's some pretty good handles here. Some suggest a story behind them. Come on tell us.....we're amoungest friends here.....we promise :p not to laugh!

This is how I got mine, www.alaska.net/~chaffin

·
Registered
4,316 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
There is a long story behind my handle, hundreds of years long in fact. Bauer is my last name. :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well, let's see. My name is Jim and one of my cars is an 85 IROC. I guess that pretty much sums it up. :sleeping:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I just thought I would Share how Frosty the Bananna Eater got his.

Since Spanking the Monkey wasn't appropriate for this family site, he replaced the "Spanking" with something more appropriate.

Hence: " </span><span style=\'color:red\'> SNOW MONKEY

;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I feel mine is self-explanatory, but for those of you not "in the know": I ride in the tug-hill region in NY... and I'm an A**HOLE!!! :hallo1:

·
Registered
185 Posts
HMMMMMM
ever play Crash Team Racing?
My friend started calling me that after a day of... let's just say I was displaying a very unique riding style.

:D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
My avitar explains my handle. :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
My last name is Bauer and I tried that, was already used. I am new at this so I had to think hard, that was rough...
I enjoy Boon-docking in the snow so there you go... :D

:blahblah:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
fishhog,
that was great a play by play on frosty the banana picker.

as for my handle i guess we'll have to ask my mother, it seems that AC is the only one that contacts her on a regular basis.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I drive some pretty fast street cars & I put BYOFFCR on my lisence plate to see if I would get a reaction from the police & Ive had a lot of fun with it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just love the sound and smell of a two stroke motor, thats why I am crazy for two strokes.

·
Registered
959 Posts
well i like arctic cat and i like racing so i got Team_Arctic for the racing team pretty plain

·
Registered
516 Posts
I got my name from the song "Green Man" by type o negative. i liked that song and the name green man and of course i like arctic cats so that name fit well :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well my name sums up my Sled. a 02 MXZ 600. But I have a 02 MXZ X 600, so I guess I'm a liar. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just my first name! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well I'm a Canadian, and I'm a weee bit crazy at times...and NO one will ever get into a rental car with me......again...nor will my budy lend me his Vett, or the Firebird?? ;)

As well here are a couple definitions of Canuck:
A small or medium-sized hardy horse, common in Canada.
US slang for Canadians in general and French Canadians in particular

As i'm a medium sized horse...lol well solid as one..lol
and french canadian.....

So I thought...Crazy Canuck.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts