Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I think you should just buy it for her, then when she's putting on her helmet quickly steal it!  That leaves her with either not going or taking the other sled.  From the look of your garage neither sled would be bad!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
You forgot one ........All of the above.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Snorat~ Sounds like a good choice!  Well, you might want to take the honeymoon out of there! haha jk  The asking after doing the wild thing is a win-win situation though!  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxz7,
 don't get caught in a lie or the wild thing will need an exorcist.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Agree with SnoRat  

Take her on a second honeymoon, get her drunk and after doing the daily deed, take her out to eat.  While there look at her with the sad puppy eyes and say, "Hon, I was thinking of getting a new sled for you or possibly me."  And it just happens at there is a dealer right across the street.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
LMAO folgers.You posted what i was thinking.
I shouldn't laugh too much cause i'm trying to convince my wife that we need a $45000 truck to pull our sleds with.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Horsecollar, You are Mxz7, You can do whatever you want. Just buy one. Honestly I can't believe you actually want to after this winter.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Just go ahead and doo it

·
Registered
184 Posts
I  just buy what I want.

put it in the garage when she finds it I say I told you I was thinking of buying one

didnt you think I was serious?  
I dont understand I try to comunicate with you and you neverlisten to me.
Dont you know how this makes me feal .
You dont care about my fealings at all.

I learned this tacitic from my ex wife  (SMILE)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for posting that pic LadyK.I showed it to her and she said we are going to get one "but it is for me" she said.LOL Maybe I'll be able to ride it once in a while.All of you have great replies,but I must tell folgers if they were any bigger I would have to get an operation.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts