Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to have a bottle of apple juice open and pulverize a blueberry muffin in my seat storage pouch today.  I cleaned it as good as I can, but I want to take the seat off so that I can clean all of the other crevaces where the smegma oozed.  I can't see any tell-tale signs of how the seat comes off, so I'm guessing that it's bolted on from under the tunnel.  Before I get all involved in figuring this out, I was hoping that somebody would be able to tell me ahead of time.  Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
yes its bolted on from the bottom then lift it up and push it forward there are 2 clip like latches under the front of the seat becareful the bolts dont start to turn in the plywood under the seat that could be a royal pain.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
In the trunk there are two nuts that unbolt the rear end and what ever the cowling is holding up front.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ride the machine into a big pine tree ensuring that the tunnel hits at the mid-point while the machine is in a sideways slide at approxamately 83 to 87 miles per hour. If this fails to dis-lodge the seat try the perferred meathod stated in any other post than this one.
   If the bolts are stripped out or rusted up to bad, you may want to concider this meathod although nerve racking, it is effective. Just don't tell your insurance company you spilled apple juice or mushed your muffin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts