Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you moderator guys get chosen for this job?  Tell us all.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
They have to do 6 weeks of vigorus training in the arctic, fighting hypothermia, starvation, frost bite, and polar bears, and if they live through it and meet all the requirements they will become a member of the mod squad here on SW.Com.  

·
Registered
918 Posts
The final test where they take apart your snowmobile and you have to put it all back together in the blowing snow and cold in the dark without any tools is the hardest part though

Ryan

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Yeah..I had trouble starting a fire with the piece of ice they gave us...carb rebuild in the dark was a piec of cake though

·
Registered
752 Posts
RNM2399  sounds like a typical day for a Cat rider !!....lol
Just kiddin folks :0

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
You guys you forgot the biggest part of the test ! you have to spend a full day with paul yarek !  just kidding paul you no we like ya !  

Last edited by DanR at April 01, 2002, 9:45pm

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
performancex,
 it's a communtiy service these guys have to perform, see it is moderator or go to jail for the crimes they did. really it is good because their probation officer cannot visit each and everyone of their homes, so the probie can log on to this site and see if the moderators are home on the computer. great alternative measures to putting these guys behind bars and it saves us tax payers money. i think that answers your question. hee hee hee.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Rocketman told me personally what he had to do, to become a super moderator, it wasn't pretty. I would never do something like it.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I knew it was the BL Syndrome

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
So, getting back to the question.  You guys pretty much just volunteer to do the work?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Ways to get the moderators job.
Go on a week long family trip with rocketman and snow monkey
OR
Send Corey $500.
I paid the $500 because of other moderators that STILL are having flashbacks from the trip.

"You guys pretty much just volunteer to do the work?"
Yes.

Last edited by toydoc at April 02, 2002, 07:54am

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (midnight screamer @ April 02, 2002, 01:03am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, getting back to the question.  You guys pretty much just volunteer to do the work?[/b][/quote]
Thats what i did in the verry begining !

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, right.  I bet you guys don't even exist..you're all probably just AI droids...some kind of super smart computer that Canada is testing in a secret plan to take over the USA a la "Canadian Bacon" (remember that movie?)

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You canucks are loony!  (Get it?  Canuck/loony!  OK, maybe it wasn't that funny.)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thanks alot Dan.  performancex~  That was quite the theory and they are VERY loony!  Beer and back bacon...hmmmmm....dang comps are expensive to feed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts