Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!1
I need an MXZ X 440 to race with. Im starting to race next year in the CSRA next year. I just got an 4 bed inclosed trailer and a 2000 150 4x4 quade cab and now i need the sled.
I already have a 2002 MXZ 600 Sport, but thats not a good beging racing sled anyways thats a sucky class. You need to be in the 440 class. So how do i get this monseter.
I heard you need racing papers. Well were do i get them?
When i pay for my membership with the CSRA does this mean that i have my racing papers? I need to know lol im giong to call ski-doo and ask them. I just want to know how to try. Hey if you do need to put a resume in and spend some money i will. Im a Doo not a cat or a pol or a yam
im a doo
and hey if i cant get it i cant get it ill get somehting else thats close to it.
any help id love. HJow much they run 10,000 - 15,000?
Thanks alot kyle

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I am wondering the same thing

·
Registered
5 Posts
You have to apply with ski-doo I have seen it on the ski doo web site.  I think it so the machine's don't get to the everyday joe,  they want them to  be raced! not ridden on the trails or end up in competitor's hands. You may have to find a used one for the first year of racing.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Get in good with a dealer in your area, explain to him that you will be racing next year. He will be able to help you out a lot when trying to buy a new Zx.  He might even sponsor you by giving you the sled for cost, and giving you parts a little cheaper, all you have to do is display the sticker for his dealer(usually).   anyway, just talk to a dealer and try to get him to put his name on the application papers, it will help out a lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check out some of the snocross circuit websites.  Places like Rock Maple Racing and B.E.S.T should have some message boards with FS boards on them.  Or just talk to some racers online.

·
Registered
372 Posts
If I were you ,,  I'd just find a nice used 440x.  One that ws raced,  so it has all the clutching and other things all tuned in.  You can find a used 99-01 440x from $2900-$4500 US.   Good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts