Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen a couple of messages where this person or that has had their posting privileges cancelled, what does it take to get kicked off the site, who decides and is there any form of appeal should one be kicked off or is it final?  Thanks Rick.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
hmmm is there something you have been planning to say

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
The webmaster decides who gets kicked in the end. Just don't be stupid and you won't get kicked off. Its pretty simple really

·
Registered
199 Posts
ya like me!!!

Booted...  I feel like a criminal!!!!!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
did you get booted T-Cat?

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
If you got booted how come your still here posting???

·
Registered
199 Posts
Last year I got booted for posting the same message in more than one forum..  I posted a message about buying video's from my website..

I emailed the admin and he let me back in..

·
Registered
731 Posts
"Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and SnowmobileWorld are superseded and of no force or effect"

See terms & conditions page:
http://www.snowmobileworld-s2.com/terms/index.shtml

Last edited by toydoc at Sep. 23, 2002, 06:32am

A

·
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (toydoc @ Sep. 23, 2002, 06:29am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and SnowmobileWorld are superseded and of no force or effect"[/b][/quote]
Well said Toydoc.  

1 - 15 of 15 Posts