Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
tough poll. I depends on how I feel and/or who I'm ridding with.

With my wife, slow(very slow
)  and sceenic

With my daughter - handle bars rubbing, snow in face competition.

With my buds, depends on the group. sometimes fast sometimes slow. I go on trips for 1000's of miles. Can't race full out on unknown trails.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I should have put in one for both styles.  Sorry.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Tough one.  I would have to say speed freak on the wide straights, but them when riding with a large group, or unknown trails, its more scenic....

·
Registered
875 Posts
at night we rip, i'd say we are cautious during the day.  the trails we ride locally are really tight

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Try to ride with the conditions,the crowd and the time of day.
More likely to go balls out at night when you can see headlights coming.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I go balls out till about 70 then I realize what I am doing and usually cruise at about 40 if with my parents, or 60 if with my friends  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I didint vote i would have to say all of the above, depending on my mood and weather.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I did not vote either  Two many variables on the trails.  depends on where when conditions,
who I am with.  etc    
 What trails are you riding  I havent seen any snow on the trails in months.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I'm one of the slowpokes.  I like to get out and enjoy the scenery.  Of course, I don't get to get out and go sledding often enough to get comfortable with higher speeds.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Your missing a style.  The guys I ride with and I like to ride the trail through the river valley(only place you can find hills in ND) and we spend most of our time climbing the hills and jumping.  Otherwise we are average speed on the trails is around 40-50.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZR, it's for your riding style.  Climbing and jumping is toying around when you're bored. LOL  

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ride toward the rear of the group to make sure every body make to the rest stop. But if I knowthe trail I'm with the speed freak up front.  

·
Registered
959 Posts
it depends... i tend to be on the fasterside... it used to go fast at night too till i got a good scare and had a deer jump over the front of my sled with me on full brake scared the #### out of me when i was goin about 75 saw eyes and naild the brakes i cliped his leg with the ski and tripped him  i think i went about 25 the rest of the way home.. so it really does depend on weather and condit i think most of us are the same with this one

·
Registered
49 Posts
PASS AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AND MAKE SURE NOBODY PASSES ME I GOT 3 YEARS STRAIGHT NO PASSING ON ME

1 - 20 of 41 Posts