Snowmobile World banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I usually ride ditches around here unless i can find a big ho0le out in a pasture somewhere then it's fun b/c it's all powder and you can tryu climb  outta them. But if i'm out on a trip i love to go climbing and boondockin in the powder. Nothin quite like that.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I doo all kinds of ridding but I would have to say backcountry exploring is my favorite. I usually do this in old lumber roads and encounter all conditions, powder, boondocking, trails and occasionaly highmarking.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well, we have no mountains iin Saskatchewan. Lots of ditches and fields to ride in and some trail riding. Also do a little lake racing as well.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I guess I'm one of the few real boondockers! C'mon guys! Get off the sidewalk and see the world!

Boondocking - v. to snowmobile off the beaten path
                  - n. the true test of a snowmobiler's worth!

·
Registered
713 Posts
lately I do most fo my riding on the couch as all (haha) snow has melted except for the very bottom of the ditches and if I was to go off trail at this time I would probly lose my sled in a mud field.
This sucks rocks where the f is the snow.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Boondocking for me but I also like all the other choices.  I haven't really been highmarking 'cept for some steep hills around here and mine pits.  I love exploring the back country though!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ride trails during the week, when the "week-enders" aren't around.  On the week-ends, the trails here are one big "cluster-f**k", so I ride the two tracks and sections of county roads that aren't plowed, the lakes and any other territory that is open to legal riding.

·
Registered
50 Posts
We used to trail ride, but for the last 8 or 9 years we have only lake raced.  The trails were always rough and their were jam packed.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I ride trails as that is all we have here.  I would love to get out into the mountains someday and will do so, but for now, i will enjoy the trails.

What we have for mountains around here, most of you call speed bumps!  

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.