Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you play offline in the Championship levels to see how far you can get? How far have you made it?

I've finally conquered the Expert Championship....WAAHOO!! Boy, that was a tuff championship! Lots of :cussing: going on through that one. I actually finished 1st in points with a lead of 20 points or more! I'm pretty proud of myself. :p I'm gonna try the Snocross Cup next.... :sly:

Not that I'm trying to brag, but I was just curious as to if any of you are playing these levels or not.....or are just playing online. :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have beat intermediate. I started on expert a little but thats tough! Them guys just blatantly knock you off the track. Im perty proud of myself too since I just bought the game like a week ago. And I havent played it for a couple days. Oh and my controller came in so I'm gonna have to try it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I finished the whole game when it first came out (ver. 1) and have stopped after snowcross on the new version. The AI does get tougher on expert+, but if helps if you cut the corners, etc...

·
Registered
64 Posts
WHAT GAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND IS IT FOR PS2 ...I THINK YOU MAYBE TALKING ABOUT THE GAME MY KID WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS ....HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
I am halfway through the intermediate now. I wish I had more time to practice, once you really get a course int. is not that hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts