• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The suspense is killing me.....I want to ride so bad.. I have so many new mods to look forward too, a ton of snow up North but I still have to wait a little while longer. :bash:

[attachment=40895:100_1186.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
nope, not yet, supposed to get 1-2 tommorow after 3 pm, could've rode 2 weekends ago but wasnt home and didnt have skis

·
Registered
361 Posts
i reluctantly voted yes because its just been around the fields, i guess that counts, trails dont open till the 15th!

·
Registered
644 Posts
I don't know if it's worse to not ride or, like some things, start and then get shut off. I was tooling along fine for the early season, getting the dust, rust and crud out with a few miles on each of the rigs; 20-50 miles mostly. But the old rig has spooled most of 200 miles on it and then: warm wind and rain! So it looks like this:

This was yesterday morning, 10:00 AM, right before sunrise. Nothing left, but ice. At least we still have that!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not yet, but I am this weekend, regardless of if there's snow or not. :)

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Just got back, did 150 kilometres through the Laurentian mountains around St-Jerome and Ste Agathe. Snow was deep but we managed to blaze some trails.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i got out on the weekend for 101 kms, the yesterday i went riding with a friend on his f5 because it was a snowday, it was great.:)

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Does driving onto a trailer count? :p

My machine just headed 'up north (mn)' yesterday. It is going to live at my parents (or sisters - don't know for sure yet) for the winter. Last weekend they got 2' of new snow! I wanted to get up there this coming weekend but it just isn't going to work. I will need to wait until the weekend after next. :cussing:

Oh well - at least there IS snow and I just have to get up there! :D
dave

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Rode 150 miles in Gaylord/Grayling Sunday and Monday. It was beautiful! Heading to the UP in 12 days. I can not wait!

Shane

·
Registered
644 Posts
Looks like we don't have to wait so long for another try at getting winter started. That's not really true, we have winter for sure. We just lost all our snow.

.WEDNESDAY...CLOUDY WITH SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW.
SNOW ACCUMULATION 2 TO 4 INCHES. HIGHS 20 TO 25.
SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 40 MPH.
.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...CLOUDY. SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW. SNOW
ACCUMULATION 1 TO 2 INCHES. STORM TOTAL 3 TO 6 INCHES.
LOWS 20 TO 25. SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 40 MPH.[/b]
Only problem with what we'll likely get, this stuff will be concrete if the wind maxes out!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I am already on my second tank of Gas Snow4, the riding is great as long as you dont mind breaking trail through the powder. :):):). I have to get the wee ones Bravo going or I am in deep doo doo. It has been nice for some CSI stress relief though, nothing like it.

TD, I am jealous, I haven't been to St Agathe in a few years and miss those trails. Glad you had a good ride.

Permafrost

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was out the last weekend of Nov mostly trail breaking up to the mountains Snow and weather were great then but it hit -35C this morning so won't be out again til it warms up and hopefully snows as there is less than 6 inches on the ground down here.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts