Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for me at least the seaon is winding down. Might go for one more ride. But with temps in the mid 50's for a few days i'd have to trailer north. I was curious on how many miles everyone put on. Overall I had a great season and put on just under 2,100 miles :D

·
10,054 Posts
just over 1350,,, actually the best season I have ever had, but my goal this year was 1500 and then gonna push to 2000 next year,,,, probably would have helped if we could have rode down here before the end of February,,, that was the first rideable snow we had and trust me, I took full advantage of it,,, LOL

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i bet you did! We had good riding all through febuary. I put on most of my miles during febuary vacation. Hopefully next year will be a good year for everyone :cool:

·
10,054 Posts
Butch,,,, we are gonna have to work on that next year,,,, maybe I can get through your way and pick you up for a couple of weekend trips,,,, I know I am always looking for someone else to head up with me/us,,,,

·
Registered
980 Posts
My side bar says it all, but just under 2,200 miles.
About 1,300 under ideal, but still WAY better that the lousy 1,100 I had last season.

Still, I am happy with that kind of mileage in a 4 week winter, just wish the season would have come a lot sooner and stayed a bit longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts