Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me the going price for a 97 MXZ583. I have one with 8000km on it. It has a full red kit, new flex skis last year, cover , new single trailer and also trunk bag and a tank bag. I think I shouls be able to get about $4300cdn for everything, what does anyone think. It's not ready to go yet, I haven't even taken it out of storage but I hope to have it ready in a couple of weeks if anyone is interested

·
Registered
86 Posts
97 mxz 583 will bring about $2400.00-$2500.00 here in the U.S.
I just sold one here at our store w/5000 miles,in clean shape for $2500.00 {U.S.}
Hope that helps! RB

·
Registered
156 Posts
I sold my 96 MXZ583 for $3200a month and a half ago. Had 6500kms on it with year old flex skis, 144 studs and cover. It sold real quick. Felt I could have gotten a bit more if I had of waited for another offer but needed the cash right away to buy my new 2000 MXZ700.
$4300 for your sled with trailer sounds like a fair price to me if it is in good shape.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys. I wasn't sure if I was in the right price range or not. It sounds like it's just about right. I just don't want to give it away because I have put alot of time, money, and effort into my sled and I'd hate to lose my shirt on the deal. It's bad enough I have to get rid of it.???

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just paid $3000. U.S. Sled has 3200 miles with 1.25 track and in real nice shape. You might want to hold out for a higher price if time is not a problem, particularily if the sled is clean. JMHO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts