Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often do you guys ride, I know not that often so far this winter but usually how much. I ride every weekend and also some evenings during the week. So im like five days a week.
 God bless canada!

·
Registered
337 Posts
when we have snow, I can ride right out of my garage and onto the groomed trails 50 metres away.  last winter, i rode at least 3 nights a week and then an over-nighter on the weekend.

this year, I have worn a moat around the house.  now that is right down to mud.

My baby is parked until we get some snow.  It is one sad state of affairs.    

·
Registered
900 Posts
Every day..I ride to and from work..i ride out to the ice shack for an hour of fishing and I ride the trails. I rode well over 4000 miles last year..too bad im only at 400 for this year so far..steve

·
Registered
900 Posts
Oh yea..1000 of those miles were spent on company time for company business accessing remote areas for telecommunications work..sucks to be me i guess..ride and get paid by the hour..sorry..gloating over..

·
Registered
900 Posts
lemme see

(left hand).....wrench cars all day..get dirty..smell bad..

(right hand)....ride sled to remote office..start fire...do routines on radio system....rip around the lake...go back to the office in time to go home and go riding....hmmmm thats a close one...ill get back to ya

·
Registered
126 Posts
This was going to be the year for me to get some serious miles. I bought my sled new 2/98 and the snow melted the next week statewide. Result-no miles for first year. Had one trip in the 99/2000 winter season to U.P. Went to U.P again 2/01 and fell asleep driving my truck. Rolled the truck and ruined the trip. I have just over 1000 miles on my 4 year old sled. Now I want a new model but can't justify it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
depends how the trails are

i usually take a ride mid week because thats when the groomers would go through if we had any snow that is!!

a lot of times i will take a small ride every day because it helps me releave some stress and forget about things for a while

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think I have ridden every weekend since we had snow and that was about 2 weeks before christmas. I have put on about 800 miles so far and hopefully we will get some more snow because it is getting pretty scarce!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Try to ride every weekend but before I moved I used to ride everyday. I get home from work and ride for a couple of hours. It was great

·
Registered
18 Posts
We grain farm here in Sask. so the winter is slow as far as alot of work goes. We usually ride during the week, and spend the weekends with our daughters, doing the family thing. On the sleds at least 4 days a week.. Winter has been crappy, but enough snow if you don't mind changing ski rods every 500 miles.. We put on 2565 miles so far, and we got 3 inches of snow yesterday.. Should make 3000, this year....

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I usually try to go everynight but never do.  I usually get a chance to go about three days a week plus some weekends...if we had snow and lowere temps. (44 yesterday&#33

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Oh yeah, Blame the Monkey, I had nothin to do with it! I know I got alot of time on my hands but come on.  

I see that you are sleeping so WAKE UP

1 - 20 of 21 Posts