Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see pics. in the forms but don't know how to put them in I've only owned a coputer for less than a month and am completly iliterate ,lucky if i can turn it on iliterate, I don't now terminalagy,links and so forth, hell i can hardly type.when I went to school these things took up a whole room. so we didn't have them. help before I smash this thing into bitts and drive over it with my sled.email is [email protected] if you need it  PIC IS IN SCANNER WAITING FOR ASSISTANCE.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by SNORAT@Jan. 07 2002, 5:46pm
I see pics. in the forms but don't know how to put them in I've only owned a coputer for less than a month and am completly iliterate ,lucky if i can turn it on iliterate, I don't now terminalagy,links and so forth, hell i can hardly type.when I went to school these things took up a whole room. so we didn't have them. help before I smash this thing into bitts and drive over it with my sled.email is [email protected] if you need it  PIC IS IN SCANNER WAITING FOR ASSISTANCE.
When you create a post or reply, towards the bottom of the page, you will see an attachment area. Use the browse button to locate the image on your computer, then post your message. The file will automatically be uploaded. Please be aware that if you choose to PREVIEW your post first, the image WILL NOT SHOW AND YOU WILL HAVE TO BROWSE AGAIN FOR THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU POST IT.

IMPORTANT: Your image MUST be smaller than 100KB in file size and smaller than 500 X 500 pixels big. This information can be found by right clicking on your image and selecting properties. If it is not within these limits, it won't work.

If you need additional help, please email me DIRECT!

Thanks.

EMAIL: [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts