Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you add a jump to a different site? I have been trying to add a aite for others to see a sled. I don't want others to type out the site name, I would like them to just click and go! I would like to make a link to another site. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
FZ700

P.S. Still new to this! But trying to learn.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Same as with adding a pic, there is a tab next to the IMG button you use to insert a picture. To the left of the IMG tab you will see one that says HTTP://. Click on that and paste or type in the address/link that you want to be "clickable". After you enter in the web address another window will automaticly open that will allow you to call the site whatever you want. Like if you wanted a clickable link to snowmobileworld.com, you would click on the HTTP:// button and insert that web address, the name it what you want, like SW or you can say click "here". The word "here" will be clickable and will bring up snowmobileworld.com.....
Let me know if this makes sense. ;)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phazerhater, Thank you again for helping me out. It worked out perfectly!! I can tear my sled down to nuts and bolts, but I can not figure out this computer.

Thanks for the support,

FZ700

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Corey, I tried to change my signature so that www.paudashtrailblazers.on.ca was a link. I get a IBF message saying the extension was incorrect. what did or am I doing wrong?

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by revrnd@Nov 2 2002, 09:31 PM
Corey, I tried to change my signature so that www.paudashtrailblazers.on.ca was a link. I get a IBF message saying the extension was incorrect. what did or am I doing wrong?
The name doesn't matter, BUT the address must have the http part or you'll get an error.

I fixed it for you. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts