Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This stuff is supposedly like HP in a bottle. I am very skeptical, but I will most likely try a bottle and see what happens. I emailed the guy and he is supposed to be getting me some dyno sheets to back his claim up and there is supposed to be a review in several sledding mags coming up.
We'll see..... ;)
Comments?

Last edited by phazerhater at Oct 22 2002, 12:28 PM

A

·
0 Posts
Watch out it doesn't lean your motor way out. :( If it did I would't be happy. :cussing:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure you would have to adjust your jetting some. I'm still waiting for an email back with more info. and cost...

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I find, that if its almost too good to be true....

it usually is.

but you never know, its worth a look.

·
Registered
34 Posts
98xcr600 has it right....NOS is the Only Hp in a bottle....This #### sounds like a gimmic, besides, if it was that good we would have all heard of it by now...
Just my .02

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by zert800@Oct 22 2002, 01:46 PM
What will it do to your warrenty?
I have no idea. This is a brand new product and I don't know much more about this than you guys and hope to get a little more info. about this from the guy soon. All I have heard is that it is supposed to be "like" liquid oxygen and is supposed to work for sleds, cars, trucks, boats, karts, etc.
I will post whatever other info. I get, but don't worry I am as big a skeptic as everyone else here!!haha Who knows though, could be the next "big thing". ;)

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
is that the product that the forum user fastmachz has made?if so you might send him a pm and get more info ,if your interested.I agree 100% only HP in a bottle I know of is nitrous.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I believe it is the stuff fastmach is making. sounds like good stuff, I think maybe we should get a free bottle to test it out er something.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rocketman thought it might be that guys product too, but I have no idea. All I got was an email and I'll just wait for a reply. I'm not that worried about it. :hallo6:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi Guys,

Well, I will take the time to answer all of your questions. The first issue right off the bat is that the page that is currently the "web site" is temporary. In two weeks the full blown web site will appear just like magic! I'll try to run through some quick answers for you guys:

1. Nitrous - Yes, that is the biggest bang for your buck, but it is not trail friendly and made for long term safe use on the motor. Nothing else will come close to a Nitrous set up. Just be prepared to have some extra motors handy!

2. Yes, your own fellow poster is on track to have product available by mid November.

3. Warranty - Hmmm... just about everything will void that! But Extreme Power Fuel Additive is specifically made for long term use with NO damage to the motor, gaskets and seals.

4. Your right, no one has heard of it yet as it is not yet available. It is the result of three years of research and testing. I tested just about everything available and finally said "I can do this a lot better if I just make my own formula". You will be buying the "best" product on the market for a snowmobile. As you will read on my web site, a sled is the toughest, harshest fuel environment there is. If it works on sleds, it works anywhere. The reason is that the freezing temperatures create havoc with exotic fuels. Extreme Power works great in cold weather!

Yes, it does lean out the motor, BUT it has full directions on every can and also on the up coming web site. It will make power even if you run it rich.
So, the bottom line is, it is $12.00 a can unless you buy a case (10 cans) then it is $11.00 a can. If you buy multiple cases you would get "dealer pricing" which is even less. It should be ready to ship mid to late November. Any one who wants to be kept up to date can just e-mail me and I'll keep you informed of the progress towards production and shipping.

This is a very good trail product and has been used for three years with no problems. Your sled will run great and at it's peak potential for a stock motor. Oh, and Extreme Power is not an Octane Booster, it is a oxygenated power additive. I think I covered most of it. I consider everyone on these boards as "insiders". You guys were in on my testing, before I decided to just make it easy by formulating the right product.

I appreciate your support. Thanks Guys!

Fast Mach Z

·
Registered
272 Posts
It just seems hard to belive that anything you put in your gas would cuase it to preform better. Okay we can go down the Oxygen deal - then why not use 110 or 100? What in this causes it to be better, just adding o2 is quite crude and I could get almost the same out of leaning out my carbs. Are there other propellents in this? I'm not trying to flame but trying to figure out.

Also N20 can be used safly on motors w/o causing sever damage. Yes it causes pre-mature wear but you don't need to have motors sitting around. Its the people that run too big of shots and run'em lean that blow stuff up. ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Fast Machz how big is one can going to be? If it works i'm interested. Now for mixing. How much would you use for lake racing?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have used a Klotz product called Nitro in the past. It called to be mixed up to four oz. per gal. to create a racing fuel, but I put one can (12 or 16 oz.) in a full tank (11 gal.) in a 95 XLT. That made a noticable difference in power that you could feel. I'm thinking it had some form of propane in it if I remember what the can said. I got tired of trying to guess how much to add at mid tank so as not to burn a piston, I was warned not to exceed one can per tank. I don't know what kind of longterm effects it may have had, I sold the sled, but it is still around and runs fine yet. SWRules

·
Registered
316 Posts
98XCR, Higher Octane gasoline does not create more power. Leaning out the motor is NOT the way either (to a point) as you just end up wrenching when things go wrong. A power additive works in that you actually run a richer fuel/air ratio so that you have more total fuel to burn. This is why you want chemical oxygen added in the gasoline, to keep the motor from being too rich. For trail use, you don't use all that much. Maybe 2 oz per gallon. This allows for a couple of things. One, a 16 oz can will make up a lot of gasoline and two, if your on the trail and need to fill up without the additive, your sled will still run great as it is not jetted all that rich. This is what the "everyday" user would do. I have used it for three years this way and it works great. It is very easy to use. I also use it in weed whips, lawn mowers, snowblowers, you name it. The reason it works in all motors is that it is modifiying the gasoline that they all burn.

Now for hardcore experienced racers, they will radically increase how much they use. Now your talking 8 to 10 oz per gallon with appropriate tuning. At that level, the motor will make serious power. I will most likely have gallons become available later on after this season is over and I have the time to get it into production. Racers would want to buy a gallon can as it is much cheaper that way, and you save a lot on shipping too. Shipping is a big factor as UPS is not cheap! I figure at least 30% savings by the gallon.

I'm on track for a mid to late November product roll out. The web site should be fully up and running in two weeks at the latest. Maybe sooner. The production order is in and my product will be "in the can" soon. So far so good!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Oh I wanted to mention something else. A few people have posted that they have used Klotz Nitro product and that it really works. Remember, I STARTED at the point of Klotz Nitro, and went from there to improve what is currently available. So, everyone is saying the Klotz works, well think of Extreme Power additive as one step beyond that. In other words, yes it works AND it is the best product available on the market, period. I did not want to just try and sell a "me too" product. It had to be better. The same rough concept, but a newer much improved product, that was also tailored for sleds. On the website you will read about the snowmobile evironment being the toughest challenge to exotic fuels. It really is. If it works for sleds, it will work anywhere. (Freezing Temps being the problem/reason) This was made to be "the" product for sleds, so cold weather is no problem.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts