Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
what is a hyfax[/b]

A hyfax is the replaceable plastic strip that attaches to the rails of your suspension and acts as a bearing between the clips on your track and the aluminum on your suspension. They are normally made of a UHMW (a hard plastic), but some have graphite or teflon in them for better lubricity.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
A hyfax is the replaceable plastic strip that attaches to the rails of your suspension and acts as a bearing between the clips on your track and the aluminum on your suspension. They are normally made of a UHMW (a hard plastic), but some have graphite or teflon in them for better lubricity.[/b]
All these years I thought it was installing the fax machine on the top shelf....I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need
snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need
snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Did I mention ?

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Did I mention ?
snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need snow, I need[/b]

:lmao: Me too! :lmao:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts