Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this qualifies as a commercial post or not. But what is going on is I have been given pretty much all of Hymark's stuff that was left over from when they did business. I worked there for a couple years. And my dad owns them. So if you have questions, hopefully I can answer most of them other than tuning of clutches or EFI, I really do not have enough experience to help you with that.

I just want to get rid of all this stuff and I don't care to make a profit over what Hymark paid since I just got all this stuff. So I know there is a bunch of the old EFI computers and clutch parts. I am pretty positive there are no heads remaining. There is also some of the tools that hymark sold like bearing packers, etc.

Hymark had a policy of not releasing the tuning software, they wanted to do all the tuning. But I will include it with any ECU you purchase. Since I will not have base maps made for most applications. The ECU's I am looking to get say $250 out of with the software.

Things like clutch springs let's say $5 + shipping. Clutch roller bearing covers I actually am not sure I even have but can check if anyone wants them. That goes for any parts. If it is something you want that Hymark used to make, I can see if I have it.

Again, sorry if this is considered commercial. Mods feel free to delete if that's the case.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
If you give me some free stuff, I won't delete it... :devil:

Seriously...I'm not sure what all Hymark made or what sleds they made it for. What sleds are the ECU's for. I thought they just did clutches. Do you have more of a list of what's available?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you give me some free stuff, I won't delete it... :devil:

Seriously...I'm not sure what all Hymark made or what sleds they made it for. What sleds are the ECU's for. I thought they just did clutches. Do you have more of a list of what's available?[/b]
It's mostly clutch stuff for older sleds like the Arctic Cat (580's, ZR's, Thundercat, Bearcat), Polaris (488, 650, XLT, Storm), Yamaha (Vmax 600), Ski-doo (670's, MXZ). So it's all stuff for mainly '90's sleds. Some of the clutch stuff I am sure works on newer machines, but you guys would know better than me.

As for ECU's, they will work with any engine that requires no more than 3 injector drivers. So up to 3 cylinders but can run more in batch fire mode. The ECU's actually had much more capabilities than what Hymark used. They can control ignition, they can run closed loop or speed density. They are in water proof stainless steel cases. I will include the part of the harness that plugs into the ECU, but the rest fo the harness is up to the end user. I am actually not sure what off the shelf maps I have, but they will most likely be for the same '90's sleds.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Do you have anything for a 1998 Vmax XTC 600?

Thanks,

xs

It's mostly clutch stuff for older sleds like the Arctic Cat (580's, ZR's, Thundercat, Bearcat), Polaris (488, 650, XLT, Storm), Yamaha (Vmax 600), Ski-doo (670's, MXZ). So it's all stuff for mainly '90's sleds. Some of the clutch stuff I am sure works on newer machines, but you guys would know better than me.

As for ECU's, they will work with any engine that requires no more than 3 injector drivers. So up to 3 cylinders but can run more in batch fire mode. The ECU's actually had much more capabilities than what Hymark used. They can control ignition, they can run closed loop or speed density. They are in water proof stainless steel cases. I will include the part of the harness that plugs into the ECU, but the rest fo the harness is up to the end user. I am actually not sure what off the shelf maps I have, but they will most likely be for the same '90's sleds.[/b]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have anything for a 1998 Vmax XTC 600?

Thanks,

xs[/b]
What kind of stuff are you looking for? I think I have bearing clutch parts and springs for the clutches for those. But that's about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a hymark rooler set up in my 01 mmax 700, i have a 50 helex in there now but i want some more for tuning purposes, can you let me know what you have asap...thanks duane

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a hymark rooler set up in my 01 mmax 700, i have a 50 helex in there now but i want some more for tuning purposes, can you let me know what you have asap...thanks duane[/b]
I talked to my dad to see what he had and I guess it was only his EFI stuff he wanted me to get rid of cheap. Sorry about the confusion. But he does have helix's for the Vmax 700 in 42.5 degree up to 52.5 degree in 2.5 degree increments. He also has bearings and covers still if you need extras. The helix are $100.

Again, sorry I was confused as to what he was wanting me to liquidate for him. Let me know if I can help you at all.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi,
What clutch partsdo you have for a 1998 Ski-Doo Formula III 700?
Thanks,
JEMMS

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure if this qualifies as a commercial post or not. But what is going on is I have been given pretty much all of Hymark's stuff that was left over from when they did business. I worked there for a couple years. And my dad owns them. So if you have questions, hopefully I can answer most of them other than tuning of clutches or EFI, I really do not have enough experience to help you with that.

I just want to get rid of all this stuff and I don't care to make a profit over what Hymark paid since I just got all this stuff. So I know there is a bunch of the old EFI computers and clutch parts. I am pretty positive there are no heads remaining. There is also some of the tools that hymark sold like bearing packers, etc.

Hymark had a policy of not releasing the tuning software, they wanted to do all the tuning. But I will include it with any ECU you purchase. Since I will not have base maps made for most applications. The ECU's I am looking to get say $250 out of with the software.

Things like clutch springs let's say $5 + shipping. Clutch roller bearing covers I actually am not sure I even have but can check if anyone wants them. That goes for any parts. If it is something you want that Hymark used to make, I can see if I have it.

Again, sorry if this is considered commercial. Mods feel free to delete if that's the case.

Thanks,
Dave
I see it is an old ad but would you have any head sets for a 1995 polaris xlt 600 sp part number hym12-102 Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
hymark parts

I really want to buy some of the leftover hymark clutch parts.
i need the roller carrier and bearings for a ski doo clutch or just the rollers if nothing else at hand. Help!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts