Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they cracked up to what they claim, are they worth the $$$$$$$$ as compaired to stock's ? We still ride those big heavy triple 800's just can't give'em up !!!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
What is hyperfax? I assume its a aftermarket for the hifax, but what is it claimed to do? I have to do my hifax this week, I might have to try this stuff if you think its all that.  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (98XCR600 @ Sep. 09, 2002, 08:12am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is hyperfax? I assume its a aftermarket for the hifax, but what is it claimed to do? I have to do my hifax this week, I might have to try this stuff if you think its all that.  
[/b][/quote]
Hyperfax is a super hard version of hyfax. I believe hyperfax sliders are made of graphite (correct me if I'm wrong guys) Hyperfax last ALOT longer, but also cost ALOT more.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I have a friend that used them that would not reccomend spending the money.  If the Trail Conditions are marginal and you get into the sand in Michigan, it will tear the Hyperfax up quicker than the normal Hifax.  Just an experience we had.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Graphite Sliders are different than Hyperfax.

Graphite is only a few dollars more than hyfax, and well worth the money in my opinion.

Never tried Hyperfax, but the cost can't be worth the improvement, except perhaps for racing.

FishHog

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hypefax slids have a teflon insert down the center not the complete slider they last like 6x as long from what I Know.  Graphite sliders are ok they don't melt as quick as regular sliders but they do take some life off of  the track clips.  And one more thing when you run hyperfax slides your track must have all OPEN windows Thats what they say?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts