Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE post some pictures of snow and trails and ......(girls???) I have the itch and can't wait any longer! Please post some snow!

Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Youtube is the place to be if you want to feel the rush of winter

Many sled videos

·
Registered
443 Posts
one with my sled is after a good weeks snow, and the other is my front yard at my cottage after a nights snow, didnt even look like there was a lake out there.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
[attachment=40148:paradise.jpg] Paradise
[attachment=40147:Grayling_trail.jpg]Grayling

Both from 07 season

Snow4

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Ok. Here are some from my Mackinac snowmobile trip in 2006 and from my Gaylord, MI trip of 2007. Oh yeah, one of my snowmobile trip tp the beach in the summer of 2007.

Richard
Florida Snowmobiler

Attachments

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Shane, I hear you....I was okay a couple of weeks ago, busy with work, my band, the kids...went to the Fort Wayne snowmobile show and then Novi, and BAM...I've got the itch so bad, I can't stand it.....
Let me know when you're heading up north this season. I might need a passenger for some of my trips.....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Snowing right now here in Toronto :D .

I know it's not much and won't stay, but it's a start and a good teaser to the season to come :thumbsup: .

Steph

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Little snow falling this morning in Northern Indiana. I am heading UP to see Digger in 30 days so think snow!

SHane

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Here is a pic (from video) of our best day last year, the one where you can't even see the sled. My avatar is also from that day and same spot. Then is a pic (from video) of our riding day October 22 2007, four weeks ago...and now there is no snow at all and nothing in the forecast. Right now we are at the usual time when ski areas are open, but there is absolutely nothing here and nothing but rain on the way. A week from now they will ironically call it Thanksgiving, yet there will still be no snow to speak of. I can't even stand to look at the pictures anymore. Here...I'm not looking...

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts