Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finely happened..its snowing here in mn..and im so happy i had to drive the rev with two inches of snow..the front end feels very light..and its very responsive..i like it alot compared to my 02 mxzx 800..the engine seems to run a lil better..now allz i can do is pray for more snow!!

'03 Rev 800 sport rer :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
It must be nice! I can't wait until it snows here in MI. :devil:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
muhaha..i been driving it more..now we got 4 inches now ..and im loving it more by the second ..i got a nice big feild....i noticed another thing now too...its very smooth compared to the 800ZX too..im loving it=)

03 rev 800 rer

·
Registered
978 Posts
Glad to hear it I've got about 80 km's or 50 miles so far and share the same fealings, best sled I've ever driven, as far as total package of handling ergo's and response from the mill. And it can only get better, when I burn out the chip and get out on our trail system, groomed or not I think it will still be a blast!! :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like you guys are having fun! I think my new Rev 600 hasn't hit the manufacturing production line. Dealer said shipment is expected around the first or second week of December. I don't know why it's taking so long. From hearing you guys talk about how much you love these sleds, it does sound like it will be worth the wait. Not much snow at present here in Vermont anyhow, so I don't mind waiting for my sled too much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by VTsleder@Nov 13 2002, 11:23 PM
Sounds like you guys are having fun! I think my new Rev 600 hasn't hit the manufacturing production line. Dealer said shipment is expected around the first or second week of December. I don't know why it's taking so long. From hearing you guys talk about how much you love these sleds, it does sound like it will be worth the wait. Not much snow at present here in Vermont anyhow, so I don't mind waiting for my sled too much.
The same thing happend to me last year with my 02 mxzx 800..i didnt get my sled tell dec 5...my dealership never gave a reason..they just said thats when it will be done...so this year I seeked a new dealer...They had it ready nov5..I was happy with the fast service...now allz we need is the snow belt to kick in!! sorry about your luck..once you get it...you will never remember you waited for it !!

03 Rev 800 sport rer

·
Registered
387 Posts
hey VT-

hang in there... I got a chance to try out my REV 800X two weeks ago and it was sweet!

believe me, it will be worth the wait! !!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Does any one know how many miles you need on the REV before you burn out the chip? ;)

·
Registered
978 Posts
I talked to a doo mech. and it varies from sled to sled, but it's suposed to be 4hrs running time, and with the hr meter on the rev it will be easier to track the time it will take. Ive got 80km's and 1hr and 45 minutes so far. Last year on my renegade 800 it was around the 375-400 km mark that the sled woke up. You don't notice a huge jump in performance, but we regularly line up and drag each other, and that's were you notice it. 3-4 sled lengths in 660ft is hard to feel but easy to see! :sly:

·
Registered
77 Posts
The golf cart is half the fun!!!!!!!

I got to figure out how to "burn out the chip on all golf carts."
Wheelies are fun

·
Registered
279 Posts
Kenny Sorry if I offended you but 3-4 sled lengths wasnt from the chip, Maybe from the sled loosening up. Been involved with the series three from 2000 and we didnt see it. Heard all kinds of stories about the chip. The best one I heard was from tt670. He was at a dealership and the punk behind the counter said when the chip on his sled expired the sled almost went over backwards. No offense intended.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts