Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The  new sled`s are finnaly in up here in the north, i picked up my 600efi touring  just now.Just got to wait another month for the snow to come. yep yep he.anyone else pick up their new sled yet.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Put your location in so we know where we can find snow to ride on in a month!
Caleb

A

·
0 Posts
I bet that payment book looks good sitting there too.  It will get used more than the sled before the snow flies.  

·
Registered
33 Posts
Snowcat I hope your touring sled doesn't wind up like my buddies
. At least he bought a new ZR8 with the insurance $$.

·
Registered
33 Posts
He hit a frozen rock at about 60MPH (he got sucked off the trail into a washout) and endo'ed the sled. Check out the front left ski. He pushed the A-Arm back about 6" and twisted the frame when the sled hit on it's back end. Luckily he only got a bruised chest out of the deal. We have Tek Vests for next year. Once he knew what state he was in we fired the sled up and drove it back to the trailer. For some reason it kept pulling to the left though.  

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got a TekVest last season after an accident at the end of the season prior and I will never ride without it anymore.   I really like it, its comfortable and it allows me to wear a lighter jacket due to the added wamth it provides.
-JPL

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm a believer in Tek Vests myself now. The sleds nowadays are all so quick-you never know when something can happen. We weren't even screwing around, that accident happened on a seasonal road at night in spring conditions. Let 'em call me a dork-I'm wearing mine everytime from now on. Riding back to find your buddy with that sinking feeling in your gut isn't fun.

Anyhow...here's a pic. of the A-Arms. All's well that ends well!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i live in the yellowknife,nwt,canada we are usuualy riding in oct.but have to stick to the smaller lake`s and trail`s not much snow in the wood`s yet. We will have snow then untill may. I love winter but we get alot of it i can give you a month or two if you want

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am waiting to pick mine up when it shows up....no payment book here......I buy direct from Arctic-Cat plant.......save lots of $$$$$$.....2001 Cat ZL600 EFI ESR...under 4gs....has 650miles on it....bought last sled same way...96 ZRT 600 it now has 1600 miles on it.....will sell......

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Catmandoo-what's the deal there? Are you getting demo sleds? How did you find out about it? Where are you located and how much for the ZRT?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts