Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thru the grapevine I heard that soon Pol. is going to have a 750cc apposing twin 4 stroke w/turbo that is going to smoke the RX-1.The engine is not Pol. made,but from Europe. I don't want to start any rumors here guys,but this supposedly was coming from the mouth of a Pol. engineer. So lets go with it...........................

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I wouldnt doubt it.....The boys at polaris have been to quiet lately and they are to competative to just stand by and watch.....

·
Registered
269 Posts
C'mon, this ain't special. They have been running it in there watercraft for two years. Not rocket science, since they have used the PWC for there test grounds on previous models. It's a turbo 750 making 150 hp, supposedly much lighter than that other manufacturers.

P.S. its also there 50th anniversary, this isn't all that will be offered, probably a 900 2 stroke also.

·
Registered
299 Posts
To quote the Pointer sisters

I'm so excited
and I just cant hide it
I'm about to loose control
and I think I like it.

OMOTM.. I hope what you say is true :D :D :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
i hope you guys are right.we need something new to drool over.my new pro-x is nice but we need more tech. or a sled to run with the900 .

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I heard that over a year ago from a very reliable source, and then it came out on the pwc...it will be on the sled soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts