Snowmobile World banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
i am new to my 1976 ski doo bombardier, and know nothing about them. last summer i got this one for free and had it running for the most part (some fuel delivery issue), but now that the snow is falling she again doesnt run. now the issue is a no spark. i was told that the kill swithch is the first thing to check, it was a broken, but i think it still functioned, so i grounded both sides and still nothing. i replaced the plug wires, and cleaned the tips of the mags, but i have no idea where to go from here. please help, its snowing right now[/b]
Not sure how your kill switch works, but have you tried starting it without the kill switch wires grounded? On mine the kill switch grounds the ign system causing shutdown. You may be able to just tape off the wires from you kill switch untill you can get a new one. Hope this helps, and I hope I'm pointing you in the right direction, I'm new to sleds but not engines.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.