Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I messed up. I left my sled and my wifes up north this week knowing I would be back friday. Now rollerdoo and chickydoo tell me that snow4 and snowmut may be heading out here to ride?? I'll be pretty bummed if that happens, and we miss it. I'm sure with some convincing that keith would go. I heard puree might make it up too?? Dang. It always seems like a good idea to leave the sleds up north, but thats 2 for 2 I've gotten burned on the deal. Hope you guys have fun if it works out.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
It was mentioned that Rick and I may go West to Ride but nothing was confirmed and we have elected to go North this weekend. I have tried to call Cathy and Fred but no luck there. ( Hey Guys, answer your phone's) :D To whoever is riding and wherever they are riding, be safe, and have fun !

Snow4/Snowmutt

·
Registered
980 Posts
If anyone wants to try a ride down here in the next few weeks let me know. There are enough people on this site from this area that it may be doable.
I can volunteer my homestead as a drop location, or a drop lot near me.

Just let me know,

·
10,054 Posts
puree is sitting right here in Ohio working on his sled this weekend,,, I have been through [email protected]*&(% with it this week and the thing still isnt running right. I would hate to take it north with the chance that I am gonna sit in a garage for a weekend working on it,,,
sorry if I sound ticked,,,, but I am ready to drop a match in the gas tank on it!!!!

Then buy an f1000 (before someone else throws in any bad ideas,,,,,)

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Its all good Brian. We have had a bad couple of weeks, just seems that a lot of us got home from the SW ride and things hit the fan. I'm not sure what were planning on, we still have to figure out about the insurance and the break in and were having to replace ujoints in the truck. Anyway, get a hold of us before youre a strager. LOL We will talk to you soon.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
but I am ready to drop a match in the gas tank on it!!!!

Then buy an f1000 (before someone else throws in any bad ideas,,,,,)[/b]
but but but, I had an idea ! :lookaround:

Snow4

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We will be in kaska/mancelona (again). Where were you guys headed snow4? Maybe we should have a sw ride up north somewhere??

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Our Base will be Grayling, but we will be heading West towards the TC area to learn the trail system out there. Hopefully we won't get stuck in a play area on our way..lol Snowmutt and I have a bad habit of finding something off trail and spending too much time there and never make our destination..LOL We will be on these two sleds, so if you see us, We would love to meet you and go from there. [attachment=33436:1_28_2007_02.jpg]
Snow4

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, as always plans are changing again. It looks like I have too much to do this weekend. And money doesn't exactly grow on trees. I think we are staying in Kzoo. Of course the sleds are still up north, so we can't even ride locally. Oh well. I have two 4 day up trips planned in the next couple weeks. I'll get my fix then I suppose.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Well, as always plans are changing again. It looks like I have too much to do this weekend. And money doesn't exactly grow on trees. I think we are staying in Kzoo. Of course the sleds are still up north, so we can't even ride locally. Oh well. I have two 4 day up trips planned in the next couple weeks. I'll get my fix then I suppose.[/b]

since you are staying in town (and I am finaly feeling better) I might have to take you up on the offer to help with the sled... The game plan is Sunday for now...

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
snow4 and snowmutt checking in here.. :D It's sat morning and we are getting ready to head out to the mancelona area. Starting from Grayling. Yesterday we rode out towards fife lake and TC trails were empty and we couldn't believe it. They all started coming in last night so today should get pretty busy up here. We plan on alot of off trail playing today because the MSA all womans ride is from 8-3 out of Gaylord. Trails could get pretty busy due to that.

Anyway, we are missing you all and wish you all were here. DEB ? I need you to help me find a certain lake.. :lmao:

Everyone be safe !

snow4/snowmutt

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JT here on idooski's computer. Puree, Double A and I are in Gobles at Keith's house. We'll be heading up to Allegan and beyond tomorrow. Keep an eye out for us.[/b]

OK, OK so I messed up. I should have brought the sleds home this week. I could have been riding with you guys! Instead I get to help Paul (westernbronco) put the cougar back together. OH well. I get a 4 day in the UP next weeknd. And another one two weeks after that. Its worth the one week sacrefice. Have fun guys. I'm going fishing.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
A very Nice weekend Indeed ! Snowmutt and I logged on 370+ miles for our 2.5 days up in the grayling/TC/Mancelona/Kalkasa area. Traffic was not as bad as we thought it would be, but it did pick up on Saturday. We never did see the MSA woman riders so we are thinking they must have headed North out of Gaylord. I have many pics to share but they will have to be put in later as we have to go to work soon to make some money for the next trip. :D
Yesterday on our way through Mancelona we got a nice surprise. Snowmutt stopped and pointed across the road, so I'm looking and looking and could not figure out what he wanted me to look at. :confused: So, I'm just looking everywhere but what/who I should have been looking at because Kid Rocker and Johnny were pulled off to the side of the Rd waving. What are the chances huh? So we had a nice little chat with them and we all headed our own way. They were on their way home via truck and trailer and we were still on our sleds headed back to Grayling. It was around 2:00 p.m and we had to get back, get loaded ,and be back to the Grand Blanc area before 6:00.......Yeah Right ! Well we pulled into our driveway at 6:20. Not too bad but we had no time to waste either. A weekend get-away was just what the Doctor ordered ! I can't wait for the next one. I will load some pics later.

Snow4

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Had a great day on Saturday as well. Since I couldn't make the RTYP, I made basically a day trip to Keith's house. Trails were in pretty good shape and I had a blast. Got home Sat. night around 1:00.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Ok.....Pics of weekend fun !

Snow4
[attachment=33540:2_12_2007_17.jpg]
[attachment=33542:2_12_2007_12.jpg]
[attachment=33541:2_12_2007_02.jpg]
[attachment=33543:2_12_2007_13.jpg]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts