Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured maybe I could help a couple friends out.
These two ski-doo's haven't been ridden much in the last couple years, due to health issues. The (wifes sled) 500 has electric start and reverse and is studded. Around 1600 miles. The FIII Has around 2000 miles and has a brand new crankshaft warranty repaired by ski-doo. The oil pump was set up incorrectly and smoked the crank bearings. New crank has around 100 miles on it. Track is studded and has a black ice helix in the secondary. Owner didn't ride any more after that due to health issues. Sleds have been stored in their garage on snowmobile lifts that go with the sleds. Yes, thats two snowmobile lifts. Owner also has a ez-lift dolly to move them into and out of the garage. You can buy or make the adapter kit with the big wheels and the dolly could be used on any surface. Owner has started and ran sleds regularly on the lifts but hasn't put any miles on them except around the yard a couple times each year to make sure they don't become a headache for potential buyers. These sleds are in very good to excellent condition. Always cleaned and covered when not being used. They are moving into a new home in a few monthes and would like to sell them so as not have to deal with moving them or storing them elsewhere. Also have gear to go with the package. Don't know the particulars but includes boots, bibs, jackets, helmets, and other misc. stuff. All for $4500 dollars. Anybody interested PM me I will be checking my messages for the next couple weeks and can put you in touch. SWRules

1 - 1 of 1 Posts