Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By the time I type all this I'll have vented enough to comprehend my emotions but p.s.i. fuel, remedy's are in the tank p.s.no snow here in the GREAT ASSPIRATIONOUS........that is not a swear word, honest green north, EH! :cussing:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys and babes cyl. pressure readings must be taken at norm. op. as these are tolerences they were designed for at 8000 rpm sheave speeds, after market harware........xs 7850 voids manu. warr. those no longer under warrany pay for repairs

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay the meds. are wearing off just a happy sleddin pappa, pops, ol'man our baby is getting her licence this year couldn't get her a sled

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
LOL...what is this?? ??? ???

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I' m not well today

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
go in toooo chat

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
ha ha ha ha Ok dude :p

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i' m going too sleep keep the planet safe for moms and all the rest formula... out

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I want some of the meds he's on. From the looks of those posts, he ain't feelin' NO pain!!!! :hallo9:

·
Registered
959 Posts
WOW that s some powerfull stuff i would hate to be on that in the snow season thats gotta be worse then drinking ???

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok back to reality I deleted some of the posts cause they just didn't make any sense hope ya all got a good laugh hehe

1 - 20 of 24 Posts