Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm gonna get into lake racing.  I can at least ride once a weekend when the lakes freeze over.  I won't have to wait  for snow to trail ride.  I wish the sun would burn up so it would stay cold forever!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Nick this is feburary and you still dont have snow?  You should just pack it in and forget ski dooing and just trade your sled in for a sea doo or a sport quad or somthing.
 or move to canada and doo the both of it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
We have lost almost all our snow!  No sign of much coming either.  I am sticking it out and hoping for the best!  We atleast have two rivers to ride down atleast.  

·
Registered
100 Posts
LOL, I never noticed how close that tree looked in the pic. It's actually 50' beyond me.  Note to self, boondocking in fresh powder with 5 gallons of fuel on the back will lead to embarrising situations.  

·
Registered
107 Posts
i live in canda on the prairies and there has not been a good snow fall in the last four years.  All i hope for is the river to frezze.  Basicly i like lake racing.  On the river i go on there is a straight for two miles.  least it's cold.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
just came back from cochrane, ontario for 5 days and the snow is at least waist deep there have 2000km on my sled now and im going back first week of march.i would recomend checking it out. and by the way i only saw 2cops the whole time i was there and i passed them at 100km, they signaled for us to slow down and that was it. no ticket no hassels i didnt even talk to the guy.i put on 900km there and i didnt see any other cops.saw my hubby bustin powder down the trail and they were talking to the cops and they were nice guys.no reports of nasty cops here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts