Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have my toy hauler sold next week which will allow me an opportunity to purchase a second sled and a two-place snowmobile trailer with a salt shield. This trailer could then be used to haul the bikes after installing the necessary equipment to hold them in place.
Keep you fingers crossed afterall, if you live in Florida and own one snowmobile it only makes sense to buy another, right!

Richard

·
10,054 Posts
You neighbors only think your nuts now,,,, buy a second sled and then they will have it confirmed,,,,,, YEP, hes nuts!!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I may have my toy hauler sold next week which will allow me an opportunity to purchase a second sled and a two-place snowmobile trailer with a salt shield. This trailer could then be used to haul the bikes after installing the necessary equipment to hold them in place.
Keep you fingers crossed afterall, if you live in Florida and own one snowmobile it only makes sense to buy another, right!

Richard[/b]
I hope the sale does go through for you, maybe floridians would catch on after they see two and think " what is so great about this"...

You may want to think about 2 heavy duty covers with just the salt shield.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope the sale does go through for you, maybe floridians would catch on after they see two and think " what is so great about this"...

You may want to think about 2 heavy duty covers with just the salt shield.[/b]
Great idea on the covers, that kind of slipped my mind.
Richard

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Richard

SnoFrog asked you in another thread that I can't seem to find right now, the size of your trailer.
I was curious as well because I wonder if it's big enough to drive one sled in forwards and back another in beside it staying behind the skis. That way you'll be keeping all of that nasty salt off of them. I've seen guys make racks as well that lift the back end up and then they drive another sled under the track of the first. Just a thought. I hate to see someone going from an enclosed trailer to an open bed. It usually leads to a lot of tears. :confused:

Just a concerned fellow sledder.

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts