Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard good things about the northeastern part of wisconsin near the michigan border (iron county) and i want to go riding with a few buddies there. But my problem is i can only find trail riding in that area and my friends and i arent into trail riding. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me where i could go powder riding. We like ditch riding or poweline or pipeline riding anywhere there is alot of snow and its an agressive type of riding. We are looking for anywhere in wisconsin or minnesota. So if anyone could suggest somewhere we would enjoy then get back to me. Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Colorado my friend, we always have the deep stuff, course its mountain riding though not ditch bangin.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I for one think the ditch banging in northern wisconsin is a blast. When we get those lake effect snows, and lots of it, the riding is great, then you can always travel north into the UP

·
Registered
5 Posts
You want to find good powder I'm talking waist to chest high right know it's the U.P.
Lac La Belle is great I live here and three is always fresh powder. We go on 80 mile powder rides all untouched from the start of the year. there are alot of bush roads it mind blowing. You will find your way around to the powder (ask the locals)
There is a great lodge there with an awsome bar, and cabins for rent.
go to laclabellelodge.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts