Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now running the stock skis and I dont like them. I am running 10in carbides and it still tends to push in the corners. I have played with the suspension set up and not to mutch help. Plus I dont like the darting or following the other sleds ski tracks on hard pack snow. I have seen the dual runner skis on the market anyone have any luck with them. I am looking for sugestions.

Thanks
Duane

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have dual runner S-D precision ski's they work very well to eliminate darting. The same is said of the simmons ski's. Either ski should help take the push out of your sled.

Z

·
0 Posts
i have dual runner ski,s i find them good on snow but to sencitive on on hard pack or ice u gust turn and u turn big time but
 no darting.  

big difference from regular ski,s

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I picked up a pair of precision skis from a Doo dealer in White Cloud MI. for $300.00 bucks this summer. Cant tell u personally how they work but have heard nothing but good about them. Not sure if this is the right address but give her a try, www.jonny8skidoo

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
the precision skis work very good for darting,but i find the race [email protected]'s or the usipx301's were more aggresive in corners and work better at stopping the pushing

·
Registered
132 Posts
Another vote for the Precision skis.   There is a big difference vs the ski-doo single runner plastic skis.  

For 20 bucks though, you could try the PCS plastic thing on your existing skis and see how you like it.  It bolts to the front of the skis and smooths out the ruts before the runner has a chance to wander into them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts