Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I filled out the contest entry form and finally got around to dropping into my skidoo dealer to check it out....

Sounds like I am one of the 5 to win the Doo clothing ...jacket , bibs, boots and gloves!! ( wanted the dang XP 800!)

Don't need or want the stuff so if I can't get a parts/ clothing / acc credit then I will be put'n up on Ebay....or will order for anyone who wants a screaming deal on the stuff!

Package deal ....looks like they are the following from the picture on the Doo site and matching them up with the 08 Acc catalogue

Page 21/23/50/52 seem to be the items but I have yet to talk to Doo

www.ski-doo.com for contest info

If anyone is interested....PM me....I am in the GTA area and the Slider Cave Dorset on weekends

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I was gonna say you will be lookin pretty slick runnin the narrows by the Fiery Grill next winter but you are selling all of the stuff. Jr doesnt need new gear? Our's is growing so fast we can;t keep him in gear @ 6'3". anyways congrats on the win, too bad it wasnt the 800.

Perm

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats on your winnings. Now run out and get a lottery ticket. I got to start entering these things. Can't win if you don't play.

RR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts