Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most people want to keep their riding areas a secret, Which is understandable due to over crowding, But does anyone know where there is any decent riding and maybe a place to stay? I will drive upto 200 miles if I have to,
At this point I'm registered in ME and NH and if I have to I'LL register in VT.
                   Any Info will be Appreciated Very Much !!!

Thank's       Donny K

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know where there is a ton of snow and the groomers go thru twice a night every night and I'm the only one out there,ohh then my wife pokes me in the ribs and I wake up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the trails up around sugarloaf,Carrabbassit Vally  

Never crowded.Well groomed.If you go up take it easy till you learn the trails,some corners are sneaky at high speeds.There is cheap lodging at Judsons Sugarloaf Motel,also they are trailside,with fuel right next door.I havent been up yet this year but I am sure the trails are awsome.  Tinker

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Hey Donnie, you gotta realize that Twin is where everybody goes so everything in that immediate area is worn pretty well out.
maybe try Lancaster or Jefferson next time there are rooms and services there also as well as some pretty good trails.
Nash stream from Groveton area is also pretty nice.
Pittsburg and Rangeley ME.are also good areas
there's good riding out there sometimes you just have to look around.

·
Registered
300 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rick M @ Jan. 14 2002, 8:12pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know where there is a ton of snow and the groomers go thru twice a night every night[/b][/quote]
Yeah, but then the cops come and kick you off the ski resort for tresspassing.
  Bottom line is we need a least a foot to ride w/o killing our sleds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts