Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since no one has posted anything here for almost a year, i guess i will. i moved to palos heights three years ago. i ride the bike path system mostly, since it is 30 yards behind my house. i would like to go to lily lake and the i&m canal this season. i cant find any info on the trail conditions though. lets set something up and go sledding.

·
Registered
120 Posts
since no one has posted anything here for almost a year, i guess i will. i moved to palos heights three years ago. i ride the bike path system mostly, since it is 30 yards behind my house. i would like to go to lily lake and the i&m canal this season. i cant find any info on the trail conditions though. lets set something up and go sledding.[/b]
The I&M Canal isn't much of a ride. If your not one of the first sleds out after six iinches of snow, then its not even worth riding. It gets bare so fast. Unless we really get dumped on and the canal is actually frozen then you might have some fun. I live right off the canal in morris, so i'll keep you updated

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The I&M Canal isn't much of a ride. If your not one of the first sleds out after six iinches of snow, then its not even worth riding. It gets bare so fast. Unless we really get dumped on and the canal is actually frozen then you might have some fun. I live right off the canal in morris, so i'll keep you updated[/b]

sounds good. thanks for the info. look forward to riding with ya :undercover:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts