Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since winter is not comming, I'm going to the caribbeans for two weeks starting tomorrow. I wasn't sure I wanted to go at first cause I planed a 6 day sled trip for my 1 week school break but I guess I won't miss much. Officially, it's for a geology course, studying volcanoes and coral reefs but I should have some time off. Knowing my luck, it'l probably rain for me and snow like crazy in Ottawa.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Hah! Bon Voyage AC.....have a good one! Careful when you swim in the ocean....stuff bites you in the ocean!

PS: You don't have to work ALL the ladies...leave some for the rest of those wussy Canucks that are running from the cold....

Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ac,
 i am going riding in ottawa the day after tomorrow the day after you leave it is going to snow like mad. don't look at anything in a thong down there and have a good time.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Oh yeah...good point Paul...thongs are evil! NOT

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
hope your adventure brings US some snow!  Have a great trip!

·
Registered
416 Posts
to hot for me down there. Fat guys and heat= sweat and more sweat.Have a blast. oohhhh thongs, I'm kinda jealous

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Bring back some pics to post on here so we can atleast see some jet ski's in action!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guy's, I'm back from my trip although I probably would of prefered to stay since there is even less snow then when I left. It was a great experience, we were on a tall ship (sail boat) and visited 5 islands to learn about coral reefs and volcanoes. As for beaches, well we only had time to visit one and it would be inapropriate for me to post a pic. Let's just say that in Martinique, the french have this bathing suit called mono-kini  
These are pics from the boat we were sailing on and the other is a nice view of mount Pele.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mount Pele

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome back. The only prob is I don't see any snow in those pictures. Looks like I am lookin out my window in those pics. All it needs is some brown grass.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Were are the pics of women in clad bics on water craft?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts