Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since winter is not comming, I'm going to the caribbeans for two weeks starting tomorrow. I wasn't sure I wanted to go at first cause I planed a 6 day sled trip for my 1 week school break but I guess I won't miss much. Officially, it's for a geology course, studying volcanoes and coral reefs but I should have some time off. Knowing my luck, it'l probably rain for me and snow like crazy in Ottawa.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Hah! Bon Voyage AC.....have a good one! Careful when you swim in the ocean....stuff bites you in the ocean!

PS: You don't have to work ALL the ladies...leave some for the rest of those wussy Canucks that are running from the cold....

Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ac,
 i am going riding in ottawa the day after tomorrow the day after you leave it is going to snow like mad. don't look at anything in a thong down there and have a good time.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Oh yeah...good point Paul...thongs are evil! NOT

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
hope your adventure brings US some snow!  Have a great trip!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey before you go, check out 2SCS4 Killin It, you may get some ideas about rideing on the beach. They did it in Hawii. Bring your sled with, it guarantees a crowd there!

Killin It

·
Registered
416 Posts
to hot for me down there. Fat guys and heat= sweat and more sweat.Have a blast. oohhhh thongs, I'm kinda jealous

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Good choice.  But why are you wasting your money.  Its like the caribbean hear.  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Bring back some pics to post on here so we can atleast see some jet ski's in action!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guy's, I'm back from my trip although I probably would of prefered to stay since there is even less snow then when I left. It was a great experience, we were on a tall ship (sail boat) and visited 5 islands to learn about coral reefs and volcanoes. As for beaches, well we only had time to visit one and it would be inapropriate for me to post a pic. Let's just say that in Martinique, the french have this bathing suit called mono-kini  
These are pics from the boat we were sailing on and the other is a nice view of mount Pele.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mount Pele

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ac,
 welcome back i noticed you on yesterday glad you had a great time we looked out for you while you were away.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome back. The only prob is I don't see any snow in those pictures. Looks like I am lookin out my window in those pics. All it needs is some brown grass.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Were are the pics of women in clad bics on water craft?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts