Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty excited...We just had a nice snow storm here overnight that dumped 4-6 inches in the Valley's and I'm up in the Mountains so we got more like 6-8. Gonna take the sled out and play in a couple fields for a little bit tonight.

Who else is getting snow???

-Josh

·
Registered
70 Posts
we got like an inch here in manitowoc wi (lake affect) i'll go riding in it its snow!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in. No snow here yet. Well at least that stuck around long enough.

·
Registered
392 Posts
we have about 4" of that sloppy heavy crap, and just got about 3 or 4" of powder on top of it last night. I'd hoped to ride around tonight but I may be too busy with other stuff. I'd like to trailer it up to Readsboro and hit the trails, but they don't open until hunting season is over.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I want to rub it in too!!!

Got about a foot last night and the forcast is for more all week. Got to go ride :D :D :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
Got 6-8 inches made 200+ miles already.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I must move to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Man you guys are getting me :cussing: all this snow and i am not ready to rock and roll yet.... i wish work would die down soon

·
Registered
959 Posts
we have about 1/4 inch of slush snow thats it though i was thinkin about gettin the sled out since i dont have carbides on there right now it wont dig in to much :)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Josh, Where are your located in VT? I was watching the Coles Web cam and they are at 2200' feet but it doesn't look like much snow fell. Sugarloaf, ME was to receive 12-14" today as well as Rangeley, ME picking up 6-8" (can't find any conformation on that yet. Pittsburg, NH web cam looks like 6-8" today as well. I was watching this cam throughout the day. Last shot (4:30 pm) it was snowing hard.

Do the Doo

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by Do the Doo@Nov 18 2002, 10:56 PM
Josh, Where are your located in VT? I was watching the Coles Web cam and they are at 2200' feet but it doesn't look like much snow fell. Sugarloaf, ME was to receive 12-14" today as well as Rangeley, ME picking up 6-8" (can't find any conformation on that yet. Pittsburg, NH web cam looks like 6-8" today as well. I was watching this cam throughout the day. Last shot (4:30 pm) it was snowing hard.

Do the Doo
My part of the state got plastered. :D

I rode around for a while tongiht and didn't leave a single spot of grass showing. :D

I wish I could go up to the Woodford trails, but they don't open until mid december. :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
I measured 11" on my deck yesterday. Didn't get a chance to try out the new sled due to other commitments. To top it off, the younger guys were tearing it up in the fields & rubbing it in when I got home from work. The temps this a.m. were perfect too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts