Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people

I thought I would introduce myself, seeing that im a new member.  I live in very north central indiana (about 2 mins from michigan).  Ive been riding since I was about 6 yrs. old.  Currently I got the following sleds in my inventory;
1. 1974 John Deere 340 Spitfire---its in prime condition
2.  1987 540 SRV --- all  stock, very dependable, got a deal
3.  1995 700 Wildcat---all mods, pipes, big bore, carbs, clutch
                               (its pretty #### fast)
4.  2003 pro x 440---its on order

Well that me, and what I got.   Drop a line about yourself if you want.  Later!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Tatalover, did you pick your nickname because you ride in the Timmins Ontario area?

Jump right in the water's fine

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I choose the name firstly because it is the same name i use in other forums, hotmail, and as my generic user name all over.  

Originally and still today, I choose the name because I LOVE the TATA's  (boobies)   HONK HONK!!!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Welcome to the site. Only the die hards hang around all year long.Just wait til the season starts up,it gets busy and fun.

Jusy a few people to look out for:

LadyK~~~she will make you hungry
Paul Yarek~~~he will make you laugh
Rocketman~~~he will make you scared
revrnd~~~he will make you smarter
Snow Monkey~~~he will smile at you
jwheeler~~~he will rock you
toydoc~~~he will make you wish you were a kid again

mxz7~~~you will get sick of him because he is always on  

Pete  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
As in "bodacious"
Now I get you

TATA is the Timmins Abitibi Trail Assoc., an excellent area to go riding

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!
  Watch out for that MXZ7 character he is a little you know................

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Greetings from WAY down in TX!!  Welcome to the board.  This place is awesome!!!

I guess that I got work to do, I didn't get any billing in mxz7's warning list.  

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Revrnd,
   I doubt he's been as informed as we have about the Timmins area. I'll haqve to make trip out there this winter

TaTalover, welcome aboard. The true die hards post all summer like us because it's our addiction. It's extremely busy during the snowey months or what should be snowy months.
Caleb

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I guess I'm the scary one. Ok. I can live with that  
 Everyone needs an enforcer

Welcome aboard Tatalover78.....behave yourself....

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
tatalover78,
Glad to see you finaly made it over to the better side. This is were the adults hang out and talk sleds. Not dissing the other side but recently it has been falling to the lesser minded.As the rest have said though it is slow over here now but it will pickup as soon as the drags start then people start to get fired up about sleds. Remember the official start of winter is the second weekend of sept in Lino Lakes Mn near Minneapolis, the event is called Haydays and it is huge.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ June 10, 2002, 4:27pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Welcome to the site. Only the die hards hang around all year long.Just wait til the season starts up,it gets busy and fun.

Jusy a few people to look out for:

LadyK~~~she will make you hungry
Paul Yarek~~~he will make you laugh
Rocketman~~~he will make you scared
revrnd~~~he will make you smarter
Snow Monkey~~~he will smile at you
jwheeler~~~he will rock you
toydoc~~~he will make you wish you were a kid again

mxz7~~~you will get sick of him because he is always on  

Pete  
[/b][/quote]
where does that leave me ?  

Welcome aboard tata, I am one of the few one's from quebec still on at this time of year.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome tata, I love em too but anythng more than a handful is a waste. I am a leg and thigh man myself. I live in the Detroit area. I have owned quite a few sleds. This is my list of current sles.
72 chaarral firebird 440
72 bolens sprint 440
73 moto ski f-440
75 suzuki fury ( I got rid of the other one sled-doc)
87 ski-doo skadic 377r
95 arctic catcougar 550
98 kitty kat
99 zrt600
03 zr900 on order.
Thats it Kevin

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Welcome to the site.  The people on here are really friendly and very helpful.  I don't know how I would get through the summer with out this site.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I did not forget anybody.I just had to finish up quickly.

Baby needed a diaper change.

I didn't mean to leave anyone out. We are all nuts,sled nuts that is.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome aboard...TATALOVER78........a fellow tata lover here as well.  I work with them all day....(not just my co-workers either  
 )

Have fun...and wish for the snow this winter!!!!!!!!!

Crazy.........out

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well thank you guys.  I do have to say that after this week Ill be switching jobs and most likely not have the availability to the net as much as I do now.  Just for your FYI,  right now im a buyer for an ambulance manufacturer, but as on 6-17-02 (monday) ill be starting my new job as "Corporate Buyer" for AM General (Home of the Hummer, H2, and military Humvee)  It should be fun, but like i said i wont be able to post at work most likely, so ill have to do it from home.  Dont worry though, im a crazy sled head so ill be here alll summer and winter (well at least when im not riding).

Remember, squeeze them if you can!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Welcome aboard, and if you can get us any discounts on a Hummer, please let us know.

FishHog

1 - 20 of 36 Posts