Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Check the calendar on SW. I've started to enter some of the race dates. The Soo I-500 & Eagle River Derby are a couple you might want to add.

How about the birthdays for J. Armand Bombardier (April 16, 1907) and Edgar Hetteen?

·
Registered
795 Posts
21st Annual Toronto International Snowmobile, Atv & Powersports Show Oct 17,18,19 2008 :D
Last day of Nov The price of trail passes go up. OFSC
Not sure on the date for the Peterborough snow show, but I will find out. :D

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Check the OFSC website for the date of next year's Go Snowmobiling show as well. I think it's the last weekend in September.

·
10,054 Posts
how bout something about the day trails officially open!!! and maybe the start of the winter season!!!
You would have idooskis summer picnic (if we have dates) and maybe even dates for the following charity ride. (I know we dont have those dates yet.

I dont think we want it filled with birthdays and anniversaries though,,, just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
The day the OFSC Trail Permits go up in price is Dec. 1st.

The 2nd annual OFSC Go Snowmobiling Show will take place September 26 - 28, 2008 at the Toronto Congress Centre.

Great idea Matt. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Jeff

·
Registered
443 Posts
pererboroughs grass drags once a month for september, october, november, and december. the day snowmobileworld was created?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts