Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sit here tonight in pain.  I went riding today and hit a kicker that sent me a bit to far, farther than the down side by about 10 ft.  Anyhow i hit it going too fast, and in the air i locked the track to get it straightened out but it just didint work today for some reason, so i stepped off rather than land hard on the sled, and i cracked my knee off solid ice and now i cant walk.  I dont think its broke but its really driving me nutz but im not going to the doctor just yet "stubern i guess
".  What kills me is i cant get on my sled to go riding again, at least not for a few days
.  I guess i will have to give up my flying licence for this winter.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
 i have a pair of crutches from my young and wild days. i'll send them to you it looks like you should keep them for the next 20 years and then pass them along.
 i hope you mend easy, just lay around for a day or two.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mee fyne ladyk dare,
 send the lad a cupcake, just half bake and freeze it the same way tim hortons do theirs.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
What a nice guy MXZ7!  Just give the man a keg of beer.  It will serve dual purposes and he will be back on his sled tomorrow!
  Get well soon Jwheeler!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just came back from the hospital guys, and nothing is broken but i have legiments in my knee and ankle torn,and im bruised and super tender, but i got a couple of days off work so i can handle sitting on the the sofa and watching sledding vids for a while.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my sled pulled through without a scratch, because it stayed up right when it landed. But from the look of the vid it did land pretty hard, because it did land right on the back wheels, i will give it a complete check over when i can walk proper again, and also that kicker aint got the best of me yet because me and the black widow are headin back as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Take care of those legiments. I tore mine playing hockey 16 years ago and had to have reconstructive surgury and I am still suffering. My doctor told me I'd been better off breaking my leg in 10 places. You probably didn't want to hear that. Get well soon.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea zert this is the second time messing up the legiments in my knee and ankle in the last couple of years and it has hurt ever since off and on,depending on what i am doing, and thanks for the offer mxz7 but i wouldent bless this on anyone.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Get the X Team PC game and practise your jumping with it while you're off work. My brother picked it up. My 4 1/2 year old nephew says to me: "You don't drive very good Uncle Rev!!"

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea rev i got it, and i think it was combination of that game and the slednecks vids that really got me going, but this is the first time i really messed up doing it, and probably not the last.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Take it easy and get it ready for next season

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes paul i do actually.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
A trip into the rubarb is good for us every once in a while.The main thing is your ok and the the sled is ok.I hit a rock near shore a few years ago and wiped out doing 100kmh.Luckily the sled went under a dock and only smashed the windshield.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
 there is a guy in ski-doo forum looking for a sled head tape i think you could sell him yours and recoup some of your lost earnings.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
sorry you are hurting. The revrnd is right it is a kick @$$ game.Funny I have 2 black widow stickers on my sled.You should be careful Jwheeler the black widow is a man eater.Here are said cupcakes for feeling better

1 - 20 of 23 Posts