Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics came off another site i found today off a google search. Don't stare to long or you'll cry out for SNOW!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
the --hang time -- looks like a fun one to try

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Sweet pics Caleb.  I found that site the same way.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Do you guys trust the authenticity of those pics?  I can see where a couple might have been "doctored" up a little.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those are real pics Jim. The one was posted wrong. Powder riding is awsome and extreme. There  are a bunch of sites with crazy extreme pics.
Caleb

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I can understand the extremity Caleb, that's not what I would question.  It's just if you look at them real close, sometimes the sled looks to be in a different light than the rest of the pic, or the sled is clearer than the rest of the pic.  I know they are probably legit, but it was just an observation.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wow, those are some great pics.  Some of those guys are crazy while riding their sled too.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
That guy doin the superman on the powder special kinda looks like me last year when i accidently done one and beat my knee to crap.
and the darn thing still hurts on times.

·
Registered
310 Posts
sounds like my friend hbomb.  he was on a 96 ultra two seater, hit a small jump in my other friends field, accidently did a superman, that didnt turn out too good.  ive never seen a bigger bruise.  hit his leg right on the back rest.  #### was he PISSED.  lucky that sleds still around today.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts