Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a Buckeye, but just over the line in Van Wert County. Hoagland is about 20 miles from my house, and I've ridden Potawatomi and Buffalo Run in the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Me,me ,me, just 500 ft south of the Mi./In. state line.

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weather report says we might be getting 12-16 inches by tomorrow night....Keep your fingers crossed!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Crown Point

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey CRASHDUMMY.....i freakin live in HAM BONE IN DE ANIS right now, movin soon though. waitin for the kids to get out of high school. did you used to ride HARRISON PARK at night in snow storms by any chance???? cause if you did that was me.....the other rider you always saw....had that blue ZL 600 and a GREEN PANTHER 2-up.....there was lways some other guy with a yellow doo just like yours. rode the BUFFALO RUN alot this year..... and it was even groomed...first time in 10 years i ever saw it groomed

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am from Fort Wayne and I am thinking about making a quick trip up to Gaylord on Sunday 12-2 and coming home Monday eve 12-3. Anyone interested??

Shane

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
those picture of hoosier corn fields? LOL rode a few of those in my day :whistling: beans are always better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts